The Uda spice can be used as a herbal stimulant for treating gastrointestinal problems such as stomach-ache, dysentery and gastric ulcers.
The bark of the Negro pepper tree can be soaked in palm wine and used for treating respiratory system diseases such as bacterial pneumonia,
asthma and bronchitis.
Uda has so many health benefits,it can used as a fertility boaster when cooked with other spices and also can be used as a natural birth control
Someone said thats contradictory” Well in Ayurveda and herbs,its being taught and practice that herbs can be for a healing purpose and can also be poisonous depending on preparation,combinations and dosage.
Uda is a natural contraceptive and to some level, prevents pregnancy too.
The benefits of this amazing pepper is endless,but i want us to be specific about how this seed can be used as a natural contraceptive.
Ever wondered how our mothers were able to space their children even without contraceptive pills back in the days?
It was simply because our parents consume most of the spices alot and knew their medicinal values to humans.We had no medical science then but from history
we are clearly informed they live better and stronger than us today.
Science has made it possible for the world to become enlighten and has also destroyed 90% of Gods nature and brought woes,illnesses of all kinds to humans
(just for the love for money)
Negro pepper( Xylo-pia aethiopica ) also known as Uda by the Igbos in Nigeria, has different other names like Senegal pepper, selim pepper, Ethiopian pepper, African Guinea pepper. Uda is a tall evergreen aromatic tree, growing as tall as 20m high found in Africa, Brazil and South America.
Uda is used as spice for flavoring foods like soups, porridge yam, stews, sauce, meat and fish etc. It can be ground or used as a whole. The seed, stem and bark of Uda can be used to prepare herbal medicine.
Negro pepper(Uda) like several other plants inhibit male and female fertility and maybe developed into natural contraceptive.
so i will advice my TTC mums and dads,be careful with the combinations of spices,to avoid it serving the wrong purpose.
How to Use Negro pepper (uda) as Natural Contraceptive:
1. Get a sizable quantity of Uda seed
2. Wash and drain the water
3. Put the seed in a pot and pour about 60cl of water.
4. Boil for 5mins and allow to cool
5. Strain out the liquid and pour in a container. Store in a cool place or preferably in the refrigerator.
6. Drink a glass of the properly shaken concoction immediately after intimacy to prevent conception.
Some women also prefer to take this before sex(this is because some spermatozoa are stubborn).
Other Benefits of Uda:
1. The uda can be used as a herbal stimulant for treating gastrointestinal problems such as stomachache, dysentery and gastric ulcers.
2. Dried Negro peppers are usually used in folk medicine for increasing the menstrual blood flow. It can also be used for treating amenorrhea, which is an abnormal absence of menstruation.
3. Negro pepper can be used to relieve pain as it acts as an analgesic.
4. The essential oil from Negro pepper can be used for the manufacture of cosmetics like cream, soaps, perfumes etc
5. Xylopia aethiopica has anti-spirochoectal proprieties so that
it works both as a preventive measure and in treatment of primary,secondary and tertiary stages of syphilis .
7. Negro pepper has anti inflammatory properties and so can be used in the treatment of arthritis, rheumatism and other inflammatory conditions
8. Anti malaria properties of Uda makes it a useful tool for prevention and treatment of malaria.
9. The phytochemical constituents of Negro pepper like flavonoids makes it a useful tool for the prevention and treatment of cancer.
10. Uda seed is used to prepare food given to women after delivery to relieve pains, promote healing and lactation.
Thanks for reading to this point,if this post is beneficial to you,kindly share with friends and families.